Target recognition technologies that have been used in KANKAN industry applications
Safety Helmet Identification
Effectively identify workers' safety helmet wearing status, and recognize faces while detecting if the worker follows the safety dress code.
• It could be used in the field of safety production to record evidence of the violators.
• Support detection of chef hats and masks wearing status.
• Support detection of customized safety dress code.
Based on intelligent video analysis and deep learning neural network technology, fire/smoke in surveillance area could be detected, real-time analyzed and alarmed. The smoke and flame on the monitoring screen can be accurately and timely detected without other sensing devices.
• It could be used for intelligent fire alarm such as forest fire prevention, safety production and community surveillance.
Real-time monitoring of the video stream, real-time alarm will be triggered once mouse appears.
• It could be used for the management and supervision of key hygienic areas such as kitchens to prevent plague, and improve the supervision efficiency.
Effectively distinguish bicycles, batteries, motorcycles and recognize motorcycle license plate number.
It can be used for capturing motorcycle traffic violations on the road.
• Combine the regional calibration pointed security line and the image coordinates of the human predicted projection range, as the system parameters of the detection area, the actual image extraction of the detection area, the general monitoring key high-precision character recognition, and exclude external interference such as light and shadow, dynamic background; Intelligent warning of people in the region and specific time period, fast feedback within 1 second.
• Can be widely used in park perimeters, forbidden areas, and hazardous areas.